As a successful, growing IT consulting and services company, ITConcepts provides its customers with company-specific business processes and highly qualified know-how in the areas of IT service management, IT security, identity and access management, systems management, mobile device management, and production management. ITConcepts is a globally operating, medium-sized enterprise with an open corporate culture. Our customers include small and medium enterprises as well as renowned international companies within the Automotive, Banking, Insurance and Manufacturing industries.
We have immediate openings for the following position:
Senior Consultant – Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Participate in complex enterprise-scale Identity Management and related projects
- Develop innovative concepts and implement comprehensive IAM implementations
- Analyze, organize, and resolve authentication and access management issues
- Deliver high-quality solutions according to specifications with minimal supervision
- Provide professional services in fast-paced customer-facing environments (both on- and off-site)
- Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within the firm
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field preferred
- CISSP, CISM or CISA certification a plus
- Five or more years of experience with at least three years in customer-facing professional services role
- At least three years of experience with complex corporate IT environments and enterprise application integrations
- Understanding of IAM processes, technologies, standards and industry best practices
- Hands-on experience with Identity & Access Management (IAM) solutions (e.g. Oracle, BMC, CA, Calendra etc.)
- Experience with Oracle Identity Manager, SUN IdM, IBM TIM/TAM, and CA
- Reside in the US and available to travel up to 80%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At ITConcepts you will work within a motivated and team-oriented environment of qualified experts. You can expect exciting customer projects in a wide variety of industries. We emphasize independent work with a large degree of scope and creative freedom. At the same time, you will be offered extensive and individual on-the-job training to enhance your expertise as well as technical and methodical know-how. ITConcepts is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If performance-related salary and excellent career opportunities correspond with your expectations, then you have found the right company!
Interested? Please send us your resume and cover letter via e-mail, including the earliest possible starting date and desired salary.
ITConcepts Professional, Inc.